Skipping meals is NOT the answer to your weight loss goals. In fact, it can actually cause you to store more FAT. Haven’t you seen people who seem to be munching all the time yet they’re not overweight? A common notion is “she can eat that much because she’s got a fast metabolism.” The reality is, SHE HAS A FAST METABOLISM BECAUSE SHE EATS OFTEN. Here’s the skinny on how to STORE LESS FAT.
March 10, 2018
May 8, 2018
August 8, 2018
- Snuffers “Best Burger Challenge DFW” Winner 2017 on Home and Lifestyle TV
- Hormone Health: Testing Blood and Urine to Discover Your Body’s Science
- Pro’s Corner: Mosquito-Repelling Plants from Ruibal’s
- Gaylord Texan SummerFest 2018 Featuring the Smurfs!
- Hormone Balance for Men and Women with BodyLogicMD Chief Medical Officer Dr. Jen Landa