Dr. Jen Landa, chief medical officer of BodyLogicMD explains why it is critical for men and women to test urine as well as blood for the clearest picture of hormone...Read More
Mark Ruibal of Ruibal’s Plants of Texas shows us a variety of plants that attract butterflies, and some that repel mosquitos. See more at...Read More
MyBodyLogicMD.com features why men and women are feeling tired, experience poor sleep, moodiness, hot flashes and other age-related symptoms. Dr. Jen Landa discusses solutions to these annoying issues. See more at...Read More
- Hormone Health: Testing Blood and Urine to Discover Your Body’s Science
- Pro’s Corner: Mosquito-Repelling Plants from Ruibal’s
- Gaylord Texan SummerFest 2018 Featuring the Smurfs!
- Hormone Balance for Men and Women with BodyLogicMD Chief Medical Officer Dr. Jen Landa
- Home Design Trends with Arrowhead Stairs and Trim Showroom